About this Event
2815 Lynch Circle, Irving, TX 75062https://udallas.joinhandshake.com/events/456369/share_preview #UD OPCD
Hola! Hello! Boost your resume with a Work Experience in Spain! Teach English with Meddeas!
Would you like to become a Language Assistant in Spain next academic year? Teach English in Spain; receive a monthly income, TEFL-related training and ongoing in-country support. Boost your resume with this international experience that will require to use your own initiative!
Main Perks of the Programme
- Placements for recent university graduates in more than 200 schools all over Spain
- Teach between 20-25 hours per week
- Monthly grant: €880-1,100 per month (enough to live in Spain as a young professional)
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- Certified TEFL course given by a Spanish university and paid by the programme
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Spanish is not required
- Help opening a bank account
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- No fees attached Join us and ask all the questions you might have!
For your convenience, you can attend the virtual info session on campus in Cardinal Farrell Hall Room 205 or on your own computer at http://meet.google.com/jwa-nuai-wrh. (You will need to connect using Google Chrome).
To request a disability-related accommodation or wheelchair access information, please contact Accessibility Services, at phone: (972) 721-5056 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably at least a week in advance of the event. You can also find more information at udallas.edu/accessibility.
0 people are interested in this event