Fall 2014 Rome applicants will need to submit the following items to the Rome Office on Wednesday, April 16.
- Online Group Flight Form or Group Flight Waiver Request
- $520 Rome Fee â€" submit to the Business Office or pay online via CashNet
- Health Insurance Affidavit and Affidavit of Financial Support â€" Due from your parents.
- Visa Application
- Actual Passport
- 2 passport sized photographs â€" UD Printing and Postal services charges $5.00/ 2 photos plus tax. Make sure that photos are dry before you put them in an envelope or bring them to the Rome Office (24 hours at least).
- Own Arrangements Students Purchased Flight Itinerary â€" Own arrangements students must submit a print out of their purchased travel itinerary from the airline. They must also provide a copy of the refund/exchange/cancellation policy for their flight. Itineraries may be faxed or e-mailed to 972-721-5283 or email@example.com. Students making their own arrangements must have their itinerary approved by Mrs. Davies prior to purchasing their tickets.Â Â Â
- Signed Pre-Registration form for Rome Semester â€"Students waitlisted for Rome and students not taking the standard 5 Core courses must submit a signed white Rome Registration Form. Forms for waitlisted students must be signed by their advisor. Forms for students deviating from the five Core courses (Eng 2311/3355; HIS 2301; Art 2311; The 2311; and Phil 2323) must be signed by Dr. Charles Eaker, Dean of Constantin College. This includes students substituting Second Year Italian I for one of the five core courses.Â
- Blue Spring 2015 Counseling Form â€" Meet with your advisor to decide which classes you should take when you return to Irving next spring. Remember to have your advisor sign this document. You must also sign it.
- Release of Records â€" This form is used by the Registrarâ€™s Office in case you need transcripts sent for applications while you are in Rome and by the Rome Office if there are financial or student life concerns while you are in Rome.
- Online Roommate Form â€" All students must submit this form. Assignments will be given once you arrive in Rome.
- Online Farewell Dinner RSVP â€" All students must submit this form saying they will or will not be attending the dinner.
- Online Address Form â€" This form lets us know where to mail your final packet. It also provides us with detailed contact information for you over the break.Â You must notify our office of any changes in your plans or contact information.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Wed., April 16, 2014
Phone: (972) 721-5206
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend